5/25/2013 8:19:57 AM
is dedicated to
For best results use a minimum of:
1024x768 resolution with 16 bit color
Microsoft Internet Explorer Recommended
At Shrine Services and
Etsell, Inc. we take privacy
seriously. Read our policy
regarding our dedication
to protecting your private
Important Information from the Federal Trade Commission on safe surfing.
- This policy covers how Etsell, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries treats personal information that Etsell, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries collects and receives, including information related to your use of Etsell, Inc.'s and/or its subsidiaries products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Etsell, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries does not own or control, or to people that Etsell, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Etsell, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries collects personal information when you register with Etsell, Inc and/or its subsidiaries websites. We ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. In some instances we may also ask for your address and credit card information. Once you register with Etsell, Inc. or Shrine Services and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Etsell Inc. and/or its subsidiaries uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Etsell, Inc and/or its subsidiaries does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Etsell, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Etsell, Inc. and/or Shrine Services communicate with you about offers from Etsell, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Etsell, Inc and/or its subsidiaries may set and access Etsell, Inc and/or its subsidiaries cookies on your computer.
- Etsell, Inc and/or its subsidiaries lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Etsell, Inc's and/or its subsidiaries's cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Etsell, Inc and/or its subsidiaries may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Etsell, Inc and/or its subsidiaries account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please send an E-Mail to:
Shrine Services and Etsell, Inc. are trademarks of Etsell, Inc. Web site and all contents © Copyright 2006,
Etsell, Inc. All rights reserved. If you have any questions you may email us at:
Proceeds from this activity are
for the benefit of the Shriners. Payments are not deductible as charitable
contributions. Shrine Services, a professional solicitor, will receive as costs,
expenses and fees a portion of the funds received as a result of this